In earlier blog posts we demonstrated how SmarterMail 16.x is a dream for email administrators and how the changes we’ve implemented make domain management simple, yet powerful. Now it’s time to look at how SmarterMail 16.x introduces the ideal end user experience.
In addition to several new and exciting features we’ve also made some huge improvements to existing features, moving SmarterMail 16.x towards a more unified communications platform. That means that SmarterMail 16.x can help reduce the burden of using multiple, different third-party products and services for things like group chat and video conferencing that may no longer be needed. Everything is right there in SmarterMail. Read below for more information.
Revolutionary Web Interface
(Mouse over to switch between the light and dark themes.)
We didn’t simply “update” our web interface; we completely re-built it from the ground up using the latest web technologies and our new API-driven architecture. What does that mean for users? Well….
- The new interface is cleaner than previous iterations, but more powerful
- It’s a single-page app, so it’s much faster than previous versions
- It’s compatible with any browser, both desktop and mobile
- Its responsive layout is perfect for any screen, and any device, giving you the same look and feel regardless of how you’re accessing your mailbox
- It’s more customizable using the pre-built light and dark themes, or users can create their own by simply editing the existing files
- It’s flexible so that any future additions are easy to implement and roll out
We revolutionized web-based email with the initial release of SmarterMail over 14 years ago, and SmarterMail 16.x does it again!
Getting Started with the BETA
Once you've received your BETA key, visit the SmarterMail 16.x BETA category in our Community! There, you can communicate with other testers (as well as the SmarterTools development team), view release notes for the most recent BETA releases and stay up-to-date with any additional BETA news and announcements.